Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Kunin Felt Journal

Going for a simple journal this time.  With all the involved journals I have been making full of tuck spots, pockets and layers of paper I wanted to make a quick journal.  This is quickly and easily done with the House/ Pocket Thinlit Die.  The Inspiration Team is playing with Kunin Felt all month.  
I am not a felt user.  In fact I have never used felt... that I recall anyway.  So what a fun challenge for me.  My crafty bestie click HERE and I were brainstorming what to do and she said make it into a journal!  DING, DING...  

A few quick cuts of the Smokey Felt and Heartfelt Paper. 

I cut the Bird and Butterflies with the felt and paper to layer running the paper through the Create a Sticker.  I cut the more felt with the Broadway die to create HOME for the front.


A helpful tip for cutting felt with thinlits from fellow team member Mitsyana.  Layer a piece of cardstock, felt then thinlit.  This will allow the felt to cut through.  Good to know when you don't cut felt.


Home Sweet Home with this House/ Pocket Thinlit Die journal.


I even created a few tuck spots cut them the Heartfelt Cardstock and stamped with my sentiment stamp, Fallen Blossom.


Ack, look how perfect this flower is!


Some more cuts to make tuck spots and pockets.


Look, there's a hidden journal in the Heartfelt Collection with the House/ Pocket Thinlit Die.


Be sure to check out all the awesome projects and inspiration they are sharing HERE.


 
 photo NWD Sig.png
 photo EM_1.png

Comments

  1. I just love that you made the house/pocket into a little journal Nicole. Great use of the papers inside too! I think I have a slight new addition - to using felt...! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This turned out so well!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This journal is the perfect size for a small gift- I love the shape and how you tied it all together with the papers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts