Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Tags and Cookies

All month the Inspiration Team for Eileen Hull has shared their cards and tags... not to mention Creativation Sneak Peeks.  

Why not created this wee tag for the Cookie Box and adding the Pansy Flower die.  This one is my favourite flower released.  Julia made the most stunning flower so I totally stole her idea... I mean I was inspired ;)


I used watercolor paper and candied apple distress spray stain for the Pansy Flower .  Then I cut  Cookie Box using chip board. 
The flower petals are inked with ground espresso distress ink.  Spritz with some water and SQUISH!  Make a quick project by stamping and inking the chipboard.  Using a teeny tag I stamped the sentiment for my stamp set, Fallen Blossom.
The sentiment is perfect on the tiny tag.


I attached it to the cookie box.


The flower is cut 4 times.  The smallest flower is layered and attached to the tag with a metal pinecone tucked inside.


A little sheer ribbon.  Perfect so close to Valentines Day.


This is the big Idea-Ology pinecone.


The bigger Pansy has 4 cuts also with the largest and medium layered.


 
Check it out. A fun little watercolor technique with the scallop cookie topper cut out and stamped with my Fallen Blossom stamp set.

 
Thank you for checking out my Teeny Tag a Cookie!  Stop by to see what the rest of the team has whipped up.
 
 photo NWD Sig.png
 photo EM_1.png

Comments

  1. Lovely Nicole and I love your flower and tag. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower is gorgeous Nicole and I love the smaller one on the tag too. Great mini video too! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Nicole, the flower is amazing and it all works so perfectly with your wonderful sentiment stamp! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts