Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Pumpkins 4 Sale

Anyone need pumpkins?
The Inspiration Team for Eileen Hull has been cooking up Holiday inspiration all month.  I have to say I love the Box Cookie die for so many projects.  I can be so versatile and I couldn't wait to use it.


I did manage to snap this shot off before my phone died.  I love my skeletons.  Basically, I cut the Box Cookie using mat board then added a layer of G45 Halloween paper.  I attached some black tinsel twine and cut up a few Tattered Leaves.  Then started to attach everything.


I cut this wee sign using the Labels Thinlit.  


The Box Cookie is one of my favorite dies.  I love how it looks all decked out.


Can I hold that pumpkin for you.


The Skeleton is sitting on this fun pumpkin and I love to snap his joints to pose him..  All tucked on top of the tattered leaves.


Adding tinsel twine to the base and top is a great pop of shimmer.


PuMpKiNs 4 SaLe


For more Holiday Inspiration check out the AMAZING projects shared all month by The Inspiration Team.


 
 photo NWD Sig.png
 photo EM_1.png

Comments

  1. You're right! That is a versatile die! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poor skeleton looks like he has not sold a pumpkin for a year or so!! I do love how you 'style' your skeletons and this one looks fabulous atop Eileen's cookie box die - such fun! Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would by a pumpkin from him . Love how you have styled him and I love how you incorporated Eileen's did. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your seasonal vignette, wonderful Autumn and Halloween influences xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cracks me up...reminds me of the guy on the corner of one of our streets selling fruit...only the skeleton is more fun! LOVE the sign...so realistic! Fun and cool arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate skeletons but I loved what you made so much I just had to come by and see! Can I ask, what base material did you use to make your cookie box?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to create with the scoreboard dies I use Mat Board that I get from sizzix.

      Delete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts