Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

12 Days of Christmas- Day 12

WOOHOO...it's Day 12 of the 12 Days of Christmas!  It's also Christmas Eve!  Lets get to the last candy drawer box die ornament... or is it the last?


Sometimes even I can inspire me with this Holiday Trophy Antlers ornament... inspired by my own creation HERE.


The bleached wreath is awesome around the trophy antler deer.


It's hard not to ink him.


I added to the bottom this "Believe Script" metal charm and these awesome metal pine cone charms.


Mounted on the mini sheild, inked with ground espresso distress spray stain and added Iridescent Shimmer.  Perfect to catch the lights from the tree.


I believe...



SURPRISE... it's a bakers dozen and we have a bonus ornament!



Well, I may have had one more idea for an ornament.  So, why not make it.


I had plans to ink the letterpress but after I sanded them... why!  I wanted to see the wood grain, distressed paint finish and Iridescent Shimmer layered right over top.


There are some fallen pine cone charms in the corners.  They match the hues perfectly.


The mirrored star is inked with slate alcohol ink and tucked away in the corner.


I love this little glimpse of Santa from the Merriment paper pack.  All the paper used for the background is used from my scrap bin.  


Well, I do hope you enjoyed my 12 Days of Christmas ornament collection.  I wanted to share my love of my Sizzix dies (by sticking with the mini ones) my Ranger goodies and experimenting with all these fun Custom Embossing Powders.  Not to mention my idea of a festive ornament (s) for the tree.


Thanks for joining me.  I hope it put you in the festive mood. 

12 Days of Christmas

PIN it so you won't forget about it.





Have a Wonderful Holiday!

Before I go I want to play in these fun challenges...

Inspiration Journal- Tis the Season
A Vintage Journey- Vintage Christmas

 
 photo NWD Signature.png

Comments

  1. Wow! Your tree looks awesome with all your box ornaments! Happy Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Georgina! All the Candy Drawer Boxes look adorable on it. Have a wonderful Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, the deer! Now that one really is my most favourite! I love the 25 one too and have really enjoyed the whole series. Merry Christmas to you and yours, hope you have a great one! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole this is a wonderful series of ornaments! you are fantastic! Merry Christmas! BArbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a wonderful series I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you so much for sharing all this inspiration your tree looks fabulous and I hope you had a lovely Christmas Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ALL of your sweet box ornaments Nicole - but this one with the deer head and cute pine cones is just adorable - and then there is the glitter of the 25th and again the little pine cones! thanks so much for joining us in the A Vintage Journey Challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All 12 of these were so fun and great, and I love your little tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Nicole and Happy New Year! I came to tell you how happy I was to see your blog listed on Tim's Festive Holiday Links and it didn't surprise me a bit! Those cards were fantastic! Big Congratulations!

    Now about these ornaments....You know I have to write you a novel, so I won't comment on each post individually. First let me say that you have GREATLY inspired me with these, and this will be the first year that I've felt inclined to make Christmas ornaments after Christmas...usually I start my Christmas preparations by Dec. 12, IF i'm lucky! Secondly, it is on my bucket list to come visit you in your awesome craft room and peek over your shoulder as you create your magical makes! Your creative mind just amazes me! Lastly, I loved each of the 13 ornaments, and am sorry I am missing your posts. I think I am following on google +, and I just don't know how that works! I'm going to see if there is a better way that works for me. I have to say Day 6 and Day 8 are my two favorites. Day 6 for the glitz and Day 9 for the peaceful scene. Oh, and then there's Day 10 with the gorgeous trees! Oh my! They are all fabulous and I'm sure your family enjoyed seeing them on your beautiful tree!

    I loved seeing that lantern on Day 2, because I never can think of a use for mine. I did use it once for a tutorial, and I haven't been able to find it since! I have all my M/S on my tool chest, but somehow this one must have fallen off and the cat's are probably using it for a hockey puck!

    Thank you for all your inspiration, Nicole, and Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh glorious! Love the deer festooned with the garland, and the sparkly 25 - I can see I've been missing real treats here... will have to do some catching up over the next few days, but I'm here this time to say thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts