I wanted a big anchor piece for the project that shall not be named...
I inked my prancing deer with gathering twigs then sprinkled some vintage photo distress embossing powder. They look amazing like this. Then I off set them so you could see both.
I used the holly, beaded and snowflake garland to attach the deer and sleigh. Then attached a couple of mirrored stars on the sleigh.
I attached 2 sleighs with these little craft wooden blocks I have. The deer have them too so spacing is perfect.
I cut 3 movers and shapers mini retro packages added some paper, distress glitter and glossy accents. Then I tucked in some holiday greens and tattered pinecone.
I cut an extra bow from the mini retro packages for the rear. I added some mini holly leaves and red jingle berries. Festive!
I have been holding onto this enamel tag since last winter from when I did my "Lab" room makeover! Just for something like this.
I crackled the prancing deer antlers then attached these small jingles. I don't know...they just needed to be there!
I am happy this darn sleigh is done after about 6 weeks of planning it. Hard to build it when you don't have the dies yet. Stupid waiting!