Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Jalopy Card

It's a quicky, post and card.  I was asked to make a retirement card.  The card is for a truck driver hence the Jalopy!  The card is a 5x5 to accommodate the Jalopy and my need to layer.  I left the windows in for the Jalopy as it looks more like a delivery truck.
  Love the mini clip and token!  I tore the end of the tag off and layered it behind the main tag.  A great and quick way to layer.
 
I used kraft Glassine for the jalopy and stamped "General Agents for all Periodicals".  He delivers magazines.  I used these gears for tires.  Perfect for a guy card.
I cut a mini tag and stamped a ledger in frayed burlap...like an invoice. Then I stamped "enjoy the journey". I thought it was fitting for the next stage of his life.
Once everyone has signed it I hear there's a great weekend trip to a favourite spa of mine being tucked in here!  Lucky!

Comments

  1. This is really cute, but in a masculine kinda way! ;) I'm sure he is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....this is a really cute card. love your posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, So Cool!!! That frayed burlap is a pretty all around universal color and I LOVE your layering!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Your style and layering are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. COOL!!! Love the weathered up jalopy! Gorgeous vintage make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for a masculine card.
    I love all the detail, especially the gears stapled on for the wheels :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for a masculine card! Love this die! And I like the way you've used kraft glassine! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts