Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Snowman Tag Gift Boxes

We've finally made it to the end of these tags I made as Gift's for my Husband to giveaway at his multiple Work Christmas Party's.  In total I made 13 boxes and 7 tag designs.  This way each venue had different tags on each box, no repeats.
 
I did some stamping, inking and enamelling for the tag!
 
The pine cones my sons picked off the ground for me this summer.  I added some glitter glue to them.  I cut some goodies with the Festive Greenery die and layered. 

 
I love this snowman and so happy I snapped him up.  I cut the holly leaves and added a red berry. 

 
These boxes contained multiple gift cards in the pillow bow (back left).  I cut the smaller reindeer out and added some acetate so you could see the GC's.  And the small tag holds a "Day Off" for the winning employee.

 
When the box is opened this is what they see.

 
All wrapped up with the heavy tag clipped on.

 
All 13 Gift Boxes with their tags.

 
Now that you've seen all the tags and boxes I've been working on since October...you can start some;)  Just kidding!  But even if you want to give away some small stuff, decorating a small box and making it festive is easy to do. 
 
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Oh my you have been very busy.. I did a bunch of tags and stuff this week to get my parcels off and forgot to take pictures.. Just love yours and the boxes a Diffinate for next year.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Nicole.
    You have been a busy, busy girl. Everything is unique and stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts