Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Rickety House Christmas Tag Challenge

Challenge...
 
My GF bought this TH tree die (we call it the ugly tree) and she wasn't sure if she wanted to keep it because it was to Halloweenie.  I wanted her to keep it so I told her I would show her how I could make it Christmassy!
 
I used a $1 Store Light Necklace on the tree then added some white glitter glue for snow on the branches.  There, not scary now!  I attached the Mini Wreath on the top window of the Rickety House.  I ran the house through my brick embossing folder.  So cool!
 
 
Popping the fence out allows to tuck things in and it's a cool effect.  I layered green pipe cleaner and bows from the Mini Wreath die to decorate the fence.  The some cotton ball for snow.

 
There's so much you can do with these dies and make them any season you want!
 
 
Making the scary tree Christmassy?  Did I do it?
 
Photobucket

Comments

  1. I think it's perfect! 2nd Christmas use of a Halloween die for the day-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great tag.
    Love how you worked those die cuts to give them a new look to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! You did a great job! It's so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts