Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Boo-tiful Halloween Cards

BOO
 
I'm working on a little something for my kids and niece for Halloween.  Last year I created a bunch of Halloween card, Bevy of Monsters and they have been pretty Spooktacular with everyone.  So this year I made another quick and easy set. 
The paper is Authentique 6x6 paper pack from last year and the cards are standard A2, 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  All the spooky accents are my Movers and Shapers mini dies.  I made all 4 cards in about 20 minutes.  However, the dry time on the Movers and Shapers doubles that time.
 
My little bat cut with cereal box, painted black and layered with Glossy Accents is rockin with BAT-itude! The stamps used with these cards are Scrappy Moms Stamps, called Goosebumps!  The Bat Fence punch is Martha Stewart and ribbon is Michaels.

 
When you open the card the spooky continues!

 
Love the skulls!  Again the stamp is Goosebumps and the Halloween Bakers Twine you can order through SMS

 
I paired the sentiment on the inside to the skull of the outside!
 
 
Also a Martha Stewart fence punch, this rickety old thing goes with my pumpkin.  I also added a copper wire as a trendil attached to the stem.  The leaves I picked up are Prima. 

 
These sentiments are from the new SMS, Pick of the Patch!

 
The scary cat is is painted in black and a thick layer of Rock Candy is applied to make it crackle!  The front of the cards sentiments are all stamped with SU's Craft White, then clear embossed.

 
One of my favorite stamps in the Goosebumps set.  Love this font!

 
Voila...

 
You can cut these down in time to under 30 minutes if you avoid the painting, glossy accents and rock candy dry time!  Be sure to check back later and see what I'm making to go with these!
 
For more Halloween Inspiration check out my Halloween Projects
 
 
 
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Fab,Fun and spooky cards!awesome job!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wonderful.. I have that paper so going home to look at it tonight and see what I can come up with.. well done.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so cute!! Love them! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole I love these cards!
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great selection of cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts